Hotel is very nice. Inside you can find a beautiful garden that looks like a jungle :) Rooms are not big, but quite nice and clean. You should ask for the room that is located near to the pool. They're lighter. Service is very nice and helpful. We wanted to rent a car and they organized everything. We just had to pay and sign the agreement. After check out there is no problem to store luggage. You can also take a shower after check out in special room. It's very comfortable, if your flight is in the evening.
- Also Known As:
- Sawasdee Village Hotel Kata Beach
- Sawasdee Village Kata
- Sawasdee Village Hotel Kata
- Sawasdee Village Phuket/Kata Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Art Resort in Phuket, Thailand… a Treasury of Exotic Thai Art & Culture… with the Senses of Peace and Healing. Art of Life… To fulfill the senses of living with 2 types of our accommodations; 40 Garden Deluxe rooms for easy and convenient lifestyle while The Baray Villa, the 1st Triple Pool Access Villa in Phuket, Thailand with all 14 Luxury Villas has the spacious space with luxurious design and the exclusive services of your personal assistant staff to customized all desires.We assured to heal your holidays in the peace of life with our Thai hospitality service. The awards from Tourism Authority of Thailand and TripAdvisor can guarantee your total experiences at our resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Splendia, Venere, Priceline, Travelocity, Otel, HostelBookers and Tingo so you can book your Sawasdee Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.