We had stayed at the hotel on our extended vacation in June 2012. The hotel has beautiful sea facing lawn. The view is mesmerizing. Enjoyed spending late evenings sitting on the lawn benches overlooking the beach. The candlelight dinner on the lawn with live music band was the highlight.
But would not want to visit the hotel again for the following reasons:
1) The rooms are very old with outdated and smelly furniture(not heritage/antique as mentioned by the hotel staff)
2) Horrible bathroom design and condition. Outdated bathroom fittings. No jetspray/Hand shower near Commode
3) No free wifi ( charges are exorbitant)
4) No travel desk to do bookings
5) None of the electric switches in the lobby were working
6) Reception staff was not bothered about anything. Need to be trained to be more friendly and courteous
7) The rooms were not ready even at 3 p.m. check-in time in spite of informing the hotel 1 hour before arriving the hotel.
8) The swimming pool though beautiful does not seem to be safe for amateur swimmers or non swimmers. As the depth of the pool goes to 11 feet without prominent warning signs.
9) The kids pool was smelly and not cleaned properly. The access to the pool was also not user friendly.
10) The reception staff asked us to pay rs. 4000/- for late checkout of a few hours. haha ha!!!
Would not recommend this hotel due to the above points as it does not give value for money.
- Also Known As:
- Kenilworth Resort And Spa, Goa
- Kenilworth Resort & Spa, Goa Hotel Utorda
- Kenilworth Resort & Spa, Goa Hotel
- Kenilworth Beach Hotel
- Kenilworth Beach Salcette
- Kenilworth Beach Resort
- Kenilworth Beach Resort Goa
- Kenilworth Resort & Spa Goa/Utorda
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kenilworth Beach Resort & Spa is the perfect place for a tranquil retreat surrounded by the pristine beaches and exotic tropical beauty that Goa - the land of sun, sea and sand - is known for. The rooms of this 5-star property are beautifully designed to reflect the by-gone Portuguese era. Tradition seamlessly blends in with all the comforts of modern day luxury to make for a highly relaxing and comfortable stay. Step out on to a private balcony over-looking the Arabian Sea and the beautifully landscaped swimming pool. With impeccable service standards, water sport activities and luxurious spa treatments, The Kenilworth Beach Resort & Spa is a delight for business and leisure travelers alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Kenilworth Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.