Not a Hotel you would find unles you had a reason for going there. You don't need a reason!!
We were visiting our daughter & son-in-law who had just purchased a property within the complex so chose to stay at the Hotel. From the moment we entered the foyer we were made to feel extremely welcome. We were given a room upgrade .There were spectacular views over the golf course, but everywhere seemed to have a lovely outlook. The Hotel re-opened in May, the emphasis is good service and this they achieve. Having not visited northern Portugal before - only the Algarve - I would really recommend this area. Not as warm maybe but the scenery around the coast is stunning. Roads quiet and easy to navigate. I sincerely hope that more people try this area. The golf course is a challenge but with reduced rates for golf it makes a good golfing holiday. We will certainly return but next time longer than 2 nights.
- Also Known As:
- The Hotel Camporeal Golf Resort And Spa
- The Hotel Camporeal Golf
- The Hotel Camporeal Golf Turcifal
- Westin Camporeal Hotel
- Westin Camporeal Resort
- Westin Lisbon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A luxury 5-star country resort just 30 minutes north of Lisbon and 20 minutes from the beaches of the Silver Coast, set in tranquil rural surroundings, overlooking a landscape of dramatic rolling hills and ancient vineyards, occupying land formerly used by the Portuguese royal family as hunting ground. Accommodation: 151 Rooms in the Hotel and 132 Apartments and Townhouses. Enjoy the DiVine Spa, the 18-hole golf course, the equestrian centre and several delightful swimming pools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Dolce CampoReal Lisbon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.