Just return after spending New year in Barbados. We have visited Barbados on a number of occasions. this is the first time we stayed in the Halcyon Palm resort sister apartments of the Travellers Palm. we travelled with Virgin Holidays ( they dont tell you), but remember to tell the taxi driver to take you to the Travelles first as that is were the reception is, and to wait while you check in because its a long way to walk with your cases if you are put in the Halycon. Tt would be a good idea if they had one of those golf buggies to transport your luggage. I would be happy to pay as I had to give the Taxi Driver a very large tip for waiting. At first I was dissapointed as it didnt have the ameneties that virgin holidays had described bar lounge resturant ect, I soon got into the holiday mood and all was forgotten. Wendy is a lovely lady and all the staff are helpful. I would recommend this apartment to you even though things are a little tired and need some tlc (extra sunbeds would be great and prehaps umberellas) but its all reflected in what you want to pay. after writing this review I shall return as its in a great location for walking to the beach and close to shops and supermarket, so they would be no need for a car.
- Also Known As:
- Travellers Palm Hotel
- Travellers Palm Hotel Sunset Crest
- Travellers Palm Saint James
- Travellers Palm Barbados/Sunset Crest
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Travellers Palm is an intimate collection of 16 One Bedroom Apartments located in the heart of the West Coast of Barbados. A refurbishment of the property was completed in early 2013 with new room furnishings, bathrooms and upgraded kitchens, externally a new pool deck, landscaping and building exterior works have been completed. We offer an affordable option for those wanting to experience the famous Platinum coast of the island. Apartments include full kitchens, living/dining areas, air-conditioned bedrooms and balconies overlooking the pool and gardens. Travellers Palm can accomodate families with 2 children or up to 4 adults or provides a erfect getaway for couples. A small restaurant offers casual cuisine and meal options ara available. The resort offers great value for money, an excellent location and an unforgettable holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Regatta Hotels, Booking.com, Travelocity and getaroom.com so you can book your Travellers Palm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.