This has to be one of the best Club Mahindra properties. The views from Manipur Villa, which had very charming log cabins about a 1000 feet above Valley Resort, we're simply outstanding. Waking up in the morning to exotic birds chirping pleasantly was a very uplifting experience.
After the lights were put out after 11 am, the view of the starry sky was stupendous, especially for those interested in a bit of star gazing. This one experience was enough for me to vow to return to the resort as soon as we can.
As with CM Naukuchiatal, this too had very pleasant staff, anxious to help. Must mention Ranjan , who gave us a quick birds eye view of the place, and the history. Also Virendra Singh, the one man army as the Fun Zone Activity organizer, who helpfully showed us pictures of birds taken at the property. Sadly we didn't have the time to go on the birding trip, though we saw 5-6 varieties just out of our windows.
Housekeeping and food were passable, and could with much improvement. Food at the buffets had exotic titles but taste was something else. The Silver Oak restaurant had some seating outside and eating in the open with a slight nip in the air, was a great feeling.
- Also Known As:
- Club Mahindra Valley Resort Binsar Hotel
- Club Mahindra Valley Resort Binsar Hotel Binsar
- Hotel Mahindra Valley Binsar
- Resort Mahindra Valley Binsar
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Club Mahindra Binsar Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.