God help those who choose this hotel as an option for staying.....or in other words I should be saying for those who get fooled by the name of the property or for those who don't have an issue :
1. With having a cold water shower in the month of December (we had taken three rooms and had to wait to get buckets of hot water...mind u they have only two buckets...so carry your own)
2. Or those who don't mind walking to reception every time they require something as the intercoms in the rooms do not work
3. Or walking to the kitchen in case your two year old requires hot milk as they don't give room
4. Or those who want to rush to front desk to inform hotel staff about that electricity not being their and generator should be switched on
5. Or for those people who don't mind get getting informed at lunch time that their buffet is not
made and they have to choose what to be made..only if their plan allows (we choose to eat in
a nearby hotel....and it was tough ask getting our lunch money refunded)
We paid Rs 400 for a two litre bottle of thums up....so try carrying your own soft drinks in case
you still decide to stay there. Some of you would be wondering, why not check the menu
card...it is coz there is non available.
The worst hotel that I have stayed all my life....I am contemplating suing the hotel, but guess
what...I can't as I have no receipt .... The owner deals in only cash (income tax department wake up...) and gives no acknowledgement and for sure no tax on such income.
But I must acknowledge hotel staff...they were trying their best but I guess they were also
limited in resources and definitely in staff.
Avoid...avoid....avoid and avoid...to all those planning to stay!!!
My request to the owner, do not ruin our country name by providing such sub standard service to foreginers who visit his run of the mill property.
- Also Known As:
- Udai Vilas Palace Mandawa, Rajasthan