Hi, taking my 2 children ( 8 and 12) to Taiwan in dec. Wanted to go to cingjing and yilan farm. Pls advise the following as quite confused.
1) will arrive Taipei app 10 am in the morning. Should I take HSR to yilan or taiching 1st?
2) if I go to either , can I go straight to the other destination or should I come back to Taipei for a few days 1st. Will be in Taiwan for 9 days.
3) what is the best way from yilan to Taichung or vice versa?
4) should I spend 1 nite in shangarila and 1 night in tuocheng farm or should I just choose 1? How to get from 1 farm to the other ?
5) I will stay 1 night in Taichung then arrange to go to the minsu the next morn, can I arrange for the minsu to pick us up from Taichung? Is it free?
6) my children are very eager to see the stars so which minsu is best for this? How many nights should I stay in the minsu?
Should I venture to hahua Shan on a day trip or just stay at the minsu?
7) how to go back to Taipei?
Any contacts for drivers will be appreciated.
Hope that the experts can help me with the quires. Thanks