We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly. We support the following browsers:
"This was the third place I stopped at in Haleiwa when trying to find an appropriately-priced place to eat (the rest were quite expensive). I'm SO GLAD that I made the choice to stop here, instead!
- The food is nothing short of AMAZING. I got the Mahi with Ortega chiles (Anaheim chiles?...") and American cheese. It was incredible.
- The food is made quickly, and it will be very big (you will have to cut it in half with a nice to hold it properly).
- They put rolls of paper towels on the tables for a reason. You will get messy!
- Very economical! They even encourage you to bring your own beverage! I thought that was incredibly inviting!
- From what I have read online, this is the ORIGINAL Kua 'Aina!
- They don't take credit card. Still, this should not discourage you from coming here.
- They only have a bathroom out behind the back of the restaurant. It's pretty isolated, so you want to make sure you go there with someone and not by yourself.
" More >
"I visited Jameson's By The Sea 3 times on my recent trip to Oahu & this is a great place for lunch or dinner. The Jameson's chowder is excellent & I had a new york strip steak for dinner & this was one of the best steaks I have ever had. I also had a cheeseburger & fries for lunch one day which was ..."also very good & they also serve a good mai tai. I felt that this restaurant was not overpriced especially when compared to the restaurants in Waikiki & I really liked the atmosphere & the view.
" More >
TripAdvisor provides reviews, articles, recommendations and opinions on Haleiwa restaurants.
Reviews and advice on hotels, resorts, flights, restaurants, holiday packages, and lots more!