We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly. We support the following browsers:
"I went to Solea for the first time for my birthday with a group of friends. We ordered a few pitchers of sangria - there were three choices. I liked the white the best. Then we got a variety of tapas and they were truly all fantastic. There was a stuffed pepper that was amazing and a mushroom tart w..."hich had a rich flavor. Everything we ordered was easy to share and everyone had a bite. We did have vegetarians in the group and they were also satisfied and happy. The atmosphere is very cozy and pleasant and the service was great. We were a big group that had a hard time ordering in the beginning and the staff was helpful and patient with us. Fun and memorable night out!
" More >
We ate here last night..my wife and I offer the following review:
1. made reservation...and was initially disappointed that we would be seated at counter facing kitchen. Luckily, they could not move us though my wife requested any place else if a cancellation happened. When asked if the..."re were backs and arms on the high stools..she was told backs but no chairs in the restaurant had arms (this was true). Loved the seats..here at Table # 4. It was quieter than the other dining area room and fun to watch the cooking and the interesting dishes travel by.
2. Ordered the flat bread truffle/cheese appetizer. LARGE!!...15 X 6 inches of heaven
3. Great wine list.. "reasonable" prices for a restaurant of this caliber. Many wines were available by the glass, and those prices were reasonable as well.
4. Ordered the veal chop and the risotto with scallops and shrimp.
5. olive bread with oil was delicious.
6. service..impeccable...a mistake was made with one main order.....
" More >
"Our daughter recently graduated from Brandeis University, about a mile or so away from the restaurant. Joseph's has been a standard place for us to go throughout the three and a half years we've been going up to Waltham. In fact, I don't think there was one visit up there where we haven't gone to ..."Joseph's.
The food is great, the waitstaff always smiling and they have just about the best coffee I've ever had. Definitely worth going to for a hearty and delicious breakfast.
" More >
TripAdvisor provides reviews, articles, recommendations and opinions on Waltham restaurants.
Reviews and advice on hotels, resorts, flights, restaurants, holiday packages, and lots more!