Me and my partner went here a few weeks ago and we both had food poisoning! After making the management aware,the response we had from them was awful! Very unprofessional! The food is very expensive and the staff lack experience to work in an expensive restaurant. we will not be returning any time soon! All in all,a dreadful experience!
It's a shame that you've had to resort to a public domain to continue your unsubstantiated claims.
I'll quote your last e mail to myself 9 days after the alleged allegation on the 29th April, "I have not had the tests results back yet but i will forward them to you once i receive them".
It is now 27 days...