We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly. We support the following browsers:
The TripAdvisor Travellers' Score provides a review of Kashid Hotels based on feedback from the community of TripAdvisor travellers. Be sure to read travellers' reviews of individual hotels before you book.
"We stayed here on 10th & 11th may 2013. Resort is beautiful and lanscapping is great. Its near to beach and provides pick and drop also. Food is great and good variety also. Rooms are very spacious. Very comfortable stay.
Kashid beach is also beautiful with white sand. Its a pleasure to walk on c..."lean and soft beach with no trace of any stone even.
Overall a memorable experience
" More >
"Went to Prakruti resort for a team event this weekend. It is a long and painful drive from Mumbai, but a great place to relax for a weekend.
1. neat and clean - well maintained property with nice rooms and amenities
2. helpful staff and quick check-in process
3. Nice private b..."each access - clean beach
4. Great swimming pool, play area, garden and park
5. The highlight - lush green, variety of trees and in the middle of nature
Some things that they might want to look at:
1. Definitely overpriced - around 10K/room/night is definitely not on
2. Food was lousy.. the buffet for breakfast did not have any non-veg options other than eggs, lunch and dinner were strictly okay... and any extras were overpriced (80 rs for a plate of peanuts...????)
3. Pathetic DC in the dance area... (seriously).
4. Very early 11:00 AM check-out...
Overall, decent place, but value for money --- ??? maybe not..
" More >
"Excellent place for a weekend retreat. It sits in the lap of nature and all around there is peace and tranquility.
The separate kiddies pool and children playing area make it a great place for a family weekend for the not very old.
If travelling with very old people it is a "bit" problema..."tic as old people would have to be driven to the restaurant from the villas. The resort does have electric buggies to transport the guests but you have to wait a good 10 minutes at times for the buggies to arrive .
IT IS NOT EXACTLY ON THE BEACH THOUGH. It is a10 minute walk to reach the "Private Entrance" to the beach. The beach is open to the public. The resort does provide beach chairs and towels .
They do have a vast variety of vegetarian dishes at the buffet but the non vegetarian selection was very limited.
" More >
TripAdvisor is the worlds largest travel site, with 287 traveller reviews, 344 candid photos, and prices for 5 hotels in Kashid, Maharashtra. Powered by advice from real travellers, TripAdvisor offers you reviews of the best hotels in Kashid.
TripAdvisor provides reviews, articles, recommendations and opinions on hotels in Kashid, including Kashid resorts, inns and B&Bs.
Reviews and advice on hotels, resorts, flights, restaurants, holiday packages, and lots more!
Visit TripAdvisor's international sites:
About Us |
Write a review
| Owners & DMO/CVB | Help Centre
| Business Listings