We stayed here unexpectedly when we were unable to get through to Ohakune because of a road closure, and a local we met directed us to this lodge where the friendly reception lady was able to give us a room at short notice late at night. We were also very impressed by the flexibility they provided the next day when... More
- Also Known As:
- The Park Travellers Hotel National Park Village
- The Park Travellers Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since opening in 2006, The Park has transformed itself into a lodge designed with travellers, adventurers and families in mind. It is the newest accommodation provider in National Park, and facilities include a fantastic Spiral Railway themed bar, restaurant, self catering kitchen, guest TV lounge, dining area, large open fireplaces, spa pools, wireless internet and much more. Conference, school group and wedding facilities are also available on-site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, HostelBookers, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your The Park Travellers Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.