Super friendly, cheerful and helpful staff told us places to eat (all of which were super!), helped us fix an internet connectivity problem, kept watch over our luggage for two days while we hiked Olympus, gave us an early breakfast before we departed, and then let us come into the hotel and use the pool room showers after our hike... More
- Also Known As:
- Olympus Mediterranean Hotel
- Olympus Mediterranean Hotel Litochoro
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the mountain of Gods a breath away of the sea, in the center of the city of Litochoro,OLYMPUS MEDITERRANEAN has 20 luxurious rooms - 3 suites fully equipped with telephone, LCD TV-set, Internet Wi-Fi ,jacuzzi,air-conditioning, fireplace, mini-bar, hairdryer and an individual balcony with a spectacular view. Each room has its unique style and decoration. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Olympus Mediterranean reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.