Bought a Groupon deal for one night so enjoyed unbelievable value for a good en-suite room and a superb evening meal, the quality of which left nothing to be desired. The breakfast was full and properly made, too. The staff were friendly and helpful throughout. The location of the Inn is superb for exploring the beautiful Manifold Valley.
- Also Known As:
- The Manifold Hotel Hartington
- The Manifold Hotel
- The Manifold Inn Hartington, Peak District National Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Manifold Inn is a delightful 200 year old Grade II listed Coaching Inn, situated in Hulme End, lying on the B5054, located midway between Buxton and Ashbourne. The property is situated in the heart of the Peak District National Park and close to attractions including Alton Towers, Gulliver’s Kingdom and the Heights of Abraham. The property is set within its own grounds making it an ideal venue for functions and fairs. Nestling on the banks of the Manifold River, this beautiful listed building is positioned on the intersection of a popular walking route alongside near Tissington Hall amongst the famous Derbyshire hills and some of England’s most natural and unspoilt scenery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Manifold Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.