This resort is the example of a high quality resort. The resident manager, Mr Peanawan, and his very professional staff will make your stay extremely enjoyable and relaxing. The resort is very large and offers different types of accommodation. We stayed at the end of November in a standard bungalow (room 108) and the setting was very comfortable. There is... More
- Also Known As:
- Koh Yao Yai Village Hotel Koh Yao Yai
- Koh Yao Yai Village Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Koh Yao Yai Island is a yet-to-be-discovered tropical haven utterly untouched, offering guests a rare opportunity to step back in time and join in traditional Thai island life. Far removed from the hustle and bustle of holiday destinations such as Krabi and Phuket, Koh Yao is a charming area of outstanding natural beauty consisting of a cluster of small islands nearby Phuket in scenic Phang Nga Bay. Ko Yao Yai Village is perfectly situated in a sheltered spot offering accessibility all year round with the resort carefully created to echo rural island life whilst ensuring guests are comfortable and well-taken care of with plenty of luxuries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Splendia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com and Tingo so you can book your Koh Yao Yai Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.