Stayed overnight recently following a stressful house sale/move. A very welcome haven of peace and calm. Stunning building, beautiful location, superb food, great ambiance and friendly hosts. 5 star quality at every level. Thoroughly recommend.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel-Restaurant Edward 1er Hotel
- Hotel-Restaurant Edward 1er Hotel Monpazier
- Hotel Edward 1er
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sophistication, style and harmony are the hallmarks of Hotel Restaurant Edward 1er. The rooms offer a beautiful views over the Périgord hills, while others features splendid views of the medieval village of Monpazier, Dordogne. All the rooms are provided with en suite bathroom with bath and/or shower. In the suites you can relax in a Jacuzzi and/or Turkish bath. To make your stay as comfortable as possible all rooms have a mini-bar, access to WiIFI internet and satellite television. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel-Restaurant Edward 1er reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.