The room was very small. I found it to be expensive, but I guess that's the fair price in expensive overpriced Mykonos. The bathroom was incredibly small, a tall person won't be able to fit on the toilet. THe swinging doors to the bathroom, as others have pointed out, are a severe hazard. They should just hand a plastic curtain... More
- Also Known As:
- Zorzis Hotel Mykonos Town
- Zorzis Hotel Mykonos/Mykonos Town
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming 16th century stone building situated in the heart of historic Mykonos town that has been family-run ever since it first opened. It's located on a peaceful side alley in the heart of historic Mykonos town - close to all the attractions such as various museums, restaurants, bars and boutiques but peaceful and quiet at the same time. Each one of our 10 bedrooms is unique and designed and decorated to the highest of standards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, HostelWorld, HostelBookers, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Zorzis Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.