The hotel appeared to be new or completely redone. The rooms were large, had a balcony with a view and a great bathroom. Everything was marble and granite and a lovely decor. They picked us up at the port even though our ferry was very late and only arrived at 4:30am. The breakfast area and lobby had bouquets of fresh... More
- Also Known As:
- Hermes Hotel Mykonos Town
- Hermes Mykonos Hotel Mykonos Town
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hermes Mykonos Hotel is situated in a quiet, unspoiled and picturesque area, 5 minutes from Mykonos Town [Chora]. The breathtaking scenery of the white-colored houses with the sensational view of the sea and the surrounding islands blends in the most harmonious way with the arched emerald pool, easing your senses under the cloudless Greek sky. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, HostelBookers, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Hermes Mykonos Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.