wife and i spent 4 nights as part of our honeymoon at Koyao Bay Pavilions on the Robinson escape. Although you could probably haggle to get the same "extra" activities a bit cheaper, the package is very relaxed, fuss-free, and in my opinion, totally worth it. Olivier leads a wonderful, helpful and happy team, and was himself a real asset... More
- Also Known As:
- Koyao Bay Pavilions Hotel Koh Yao Noi
- Koyao Bay Pavilions Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between the natural shoreline, paddy fields and forested hills, a coconut plantation along an untamed and deserted beach shelters three Pavilions arranged around a central swimming pool. Two-bedrooms pool Cottages & Villas, particularly adapted for families with children, are within small distance from the resort... A haven of peace for nature lovers, in search of uttermost privacy and serenity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Koyao Bay Pavilions reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.