This hotel is a haven on a high traffic tourist strip, situated in a quiet street but close to many restaurants and shops. The owners were amazing and went out of their way to please their guests. The hotel is a real gem and an ideal base from which to visit the many sites and attractions along the coast. The... More
- Also Known As:
- Otel Beydagi Konak Antalya
- Hotel Beydagi Konak Goynuk/Antalya Province, Turkey
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our beautiful konak with 3 floors, surround through the orange trees, has 14 rooms, reception, lounge, bar, restaurant and pool. It is located in the center of nice country village called Goynuk by the Turkey's Mediterranean Coast, just about 9 km away from another beautiful town Kemer. The beach is in walking distance from the Hotel. The airport of Antalya was found of on ca. 45 km. All rooms have a view on the Beydagi mountains and are foresee of a balcony, air conditioning and own bathroom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, HostelBookers, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Beydagi Konak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.