We had an absolutely fabulous 2 nights in Château de Saint Paterne. Charles-Henry and Ségolène are great hosts and immediately make you feel relaxed in the beautiful house and surrounding grounds. There is a lot of family history in this place which I encourage you to spend a little time to find out about before your arrival (via the website).... More
- Also Known As:
- Chateau De Saint Paterne Hotel Saint-Paterne
- Chateau De Saint Paterne Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Château de Saint Paterne, 3 star hotel, 2km from Alençon, between Loire and Normandy, great stop-over place from Calais to L’île de Ré, Dordogne, Bordeaux, Brittany.and mont saint michel : Luxury hotel, chateau hotel, boutique hotel and private chateau, a special place to stay.Combining comfort and elegance, the luxury chateau de Saint Paterne will also give you the charm of a private chateau ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Venere and Otel so you can book your Chateau de Saint Paterne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.