Difficult to write such a mixed review, the accommodation is beyond fault, new, clean, 100% cotton sheets. We had a super nights sleep. Garden view lovely. However, completely let down by the kitchen and tired breakfast room. I started with a fruit salad, it fizzed in my mouth just like it had been prepared days ago, disgusting. I left that.... More
- Also Known As:
- Redcoats Farmhouse Hotel And Restaurant
- Redcoats Farmhouse Hotel & Restaurant Hitchin, Hertfordshire
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Redcoats Farmhouse is a magnificent building, parts of which date back to 1480, with delightful gardens set in rolling Hertfordshire countryside. Our restaurant has been awarded an AA rosette for 8-year running. All of our rooms feature:- Freeview televisions & DVD players (with DVDs available to borrow)- Hot chocolate, tea and freshly ground coffee making facilities- ‘The White Company’ bath and body products- Bath robes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Redcoats Farmhouse Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.