We visited with family for a two night stay. Very quiet hotel on the outskirts of the village overlooking the river in a tranquil setting. The new fence to the left of the driveway separating it from the new houses being built there is unfortunate but once at the hotel its presence is less noticeable. the hotel has recently changed... More
- Also Known As:
- Dalrachney Hotel Aviemore
- Dalrachney Lodge Hotel Carrbridge, Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dalrachney Lodge is a Country House Hotel in the heart of the Scottish Highlands within the Cairngorm National Park. Set in 3 acre grounds on the edge of the village of Carrbridge this former Victorian Hunting Lodge rests directly beside our own 1 km stretch of the Dulnain River. Restaurant and Bistro food our speciality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline so you can book your Dalrachney Lodge Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.