We found this hotel on Classic Breaks website and, at £28 per person per night for bed, breakfast and dinner, we decided to book for 4 nights. A great decision! It was very convenient for Cairngorm where we had three excellent days skiing. Also driving distance to The Lecht and Nevis if desired. Ski Norwest are based at the hotel... More
- Also Known As:
- Highlander Hotel Newtonmore
- Highlander Hotel Newtonmore, Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For true Highland hospitality come to the Highlander, a hotel renowned for its good food and warm welcome. The hotel is an ideal base for touring the North of Scotland with mountain ranges, forests, lochs and river valleys waiting to be explored. Wind down in our inviting restaurant serving an array of dishes made from locally sourced produce. Perhaps a wee dram from the bar would suit; choose a whisky from one of the many local distilleries for which this area is famous for throughout the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Highlander Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.