The Chateau and the surrounding was beautiful. Adrian and Joke were absolutely hospitable. The empire room was very spacious which is beautifully furnished and decorated with access to the patio with the amazing views. The hosts joined us for a meal which Joke cooked was very delicious. Adrian is very knowledgable on the Loire area, wines and his recommendations on... More
- Also Known As:
- Chateau De La Villaine Hotel Esvres
- Chateau De La Villaine Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be a guest in our charming B&B Chateau near to all the well known Loire Valley Castles.Within half an hour drive you can reach Tours, Amboise, Clos Luce, Chenonceau, Loches, Villandry, Azay le Rideau, Langeais and Cande.Within an hour drive you reach Saumur, Fontevrau, Chinon, Ussay, Montpoupon, Montresor, Cheverny, Beauregards, Blois, Chaumont and Chambord. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Chateau de la Villaine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.