Portmagee has most certainly become my home away from home. This small, friendly, welcoming fishing village is just so beautiful and peaceful. Something that you most certainly will not find any place else. Right in the centre of the village is The Moorings Guesthouse, It is like the heart and soul of the place. Always something happening weather it is... More
- Also Known As:
- The Moorings Guesthouse Hotel Portmagee
- The Moorings Guesthouse Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the village's busy working harbour and just 30 seconds walk from the pier where boats leave for the Skelligs every morning, there's simply nowhere more convenient to base yourself when you stay in Portmagee. You can dine downstairs in The Moorings Restaurant, renowned for its seafood, and end your evening in the award-winning Bridge Bar, famous for Irish music, dance and hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Moorings Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.