I stayed at The Happy Cretan over the August bank holiday this year and have been meaning to write because we had such a great trip. Hotel rooms, food and pool were fab, as were Dimitris and team. It was a really relaxing trip, all I wish was that we'd stayed longer. Thank you.
- Also Known As:
- Happy Cretan Agia Pelagia
- Happy Cretan Hotel
- Happy Cretan Agia Pelagia, Crete
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring an outdoor pool with a hot tub, Happy Cretan luxury thalasso hotel offers air-conditioned accommodation with a balcony overlooking the Cretan Sea. Located 1.5 km from Agia Pelagia Beach, it offers a sea-view fitness centre and free Wi-Fi.All units at Happy Cretan come equipped with a satellite TV and fridge. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer, free toiletries and makeup mirror. Some accommodation types are self-catered, while others are stone-built with a slanted ceiling.Guests can start their day with a buffet breakfast, enriched with homemade sweets. Greek and Cretan dishes are served at the on-site restaurant. The poolside snack bar prepares refreshing drinks and light meals. Nikos Kazantzakis International Airport and Heraklio Port are 22 km away. Free parking is possible nearby the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Happy Cretan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.