We spent one night in the Chateau. Vincent and his wife were charming. Our two rooms were spacious, clean and beautifully decorated. It was interesting to listen to the stories that the couple had to tell us. It was a very good experience.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau De Saint Michel De Lanes Hotel Saint-Michel-De-Lanes
- Chateau De Saint Michel De Lanes Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 35 mn from Toulouse and 45 from Carcassonne discover the Catherine de Médicis and Aiceline Baroness bedrooms. Bed and breakfast, in a aristocratic place of the XVIIIth century. , this chateau is the ideal place for a romantical or familial stay and discover traditional french gentlemen's art of life Large grounds in the heart of a medieval village. Tank with fountain, old roses and grass. Old church and gardens in St Michel de Lanes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your Chateau de Saint Michel de Lanes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.