This was hands down my most favorite hotel that I have ever stayed at, it was gorgeous! The staff was so friendly and charming. The breakfast overlooking the lake each morning was delicious with breathtaking views. The pools were great, the rooms were so beautiful. I can not say enough good things. The best word to describe it was magical.... More
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hotel Tremezzo Palace
- Grand Hotel Tremezzo Lake Como
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One hundred windows overlooking the blue of the Lake or the green of the secular park: this is Grand Hotel Tremezzo. Celebrating a century of charm in 2010 on one of the most beautiful locations of Lake Como, directly facing Bellagio, this is a real Palace steeped in history and a sense of mellow luxury. With three pools, of which one floating on the Lake, and a panoramic SPA, it’s the ideal spot to savour a real holyday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Olotels, Priceline, Splendia, Amex, EasyToBook, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Grand Hotel Tremezzo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.