We had planned to camp in a tent on our NZ trip but wanted a smooth start so we booked this venue. Very neat, clean and nice. Good breakfast and had a nice chat with the owners. The booking procedure had been smooth and came with good advise about the caves. Can warmly recommend this place.
- Also Known As:
- Waitomo Caves Guest Hotel Waitomo Caves
- Waitomo Caves Guest Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right in the heart of Waitomo Caves village, opposite the award winning Huhu Café and just a short walk to the Waitomo i-Site/Discovery Centre, the Waitomo Glowworm Caves, cave adventure tourist operators, the tavern and pizzeria. 8 quality ensuite studio units in a beautiful, peaceful, garden setting, with lovely views over the surrounding countryside. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel so you can book your Waitomo Caves Guest Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.