What a disgusting place. I think a prison would have been cleaner and with better facility's. The smell of the room is something I can never forget and the main double bed was 2 single beds pushed together. I can honestly say I have never ever been to a worse place than this and my family and I have travelled... More
- Also Known As:
- Villaggio Costa Alta Hotel
- Villaggio Costa Alta Hotel Piano Di Sorrento
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Moderns and comfortables bungalows in stone are ready to give hospitality to customers with 2/6 bedden rooms.The structures are equipped with shower, wc, small kitchen (included corckery and cutlery), Refrigerator. In all the bungalows there is air conditioning.The village is far from the city traffic, on a flat platform on the sea.In the centre of the village there is the swimming pool (10x25 mt.) open from the end of May to the begin of october.Piano di Sorrento is a quiet place but offer a simple acces to cultural and fun places. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, T4B, Expedia, HostelBookers, Travelocity, Priceline, Olotels, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz and Tingo so you can book your Villaggio Costa Alta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.