Stayed here in early January. It rained for he 5 days we were here, so unfortunately didn't get to use the pool. We enjoyed our stay in Wanaka inspite of the weather. The apartments are about a 20 min walk to Wanaka Town Centre. The lake is beautiful - lot of beautiful mountains surrounding it. On the day we checked... More
- Also Known As:
- Wanaka Luxury Apartments Hotel Wanaka
- Wanaka Luxury Apartments Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 26 self-contained and fully serviced apartments provide a choice of 1, 2 or 3-bedroom luxury living in warm, alpine luxury. One glimpse in our photo gallery and it’s easy to imagine toasting your toes in front of cosy flames in a stone fireplace, surrounded by beautiful exposed Baltic timbers. You’ll find all the expected features such as drying cupboards, spas, computer-controlled central and under-floor heating, plus unexpected touches that border on the indulgent. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Wanaka Luxury Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.