First of all, this is a beautiful historical Newport home, furnished with lots of antiques. There are a couple of rooms on the main floor that are very inviting, and offer lots of reading materials, and information about the Newport area. It is also in an excellent location in Newport. It's about 3 (long) blocks down to the Cliff Walk,... More
- Also Known As:
- Architects Inn - George Champlin Mason House Hotel
- Architects Inn - George Champlin Mason House Hotel Newport
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- History, Art, Architecture and Antiques adorn this fabulous Guesthouse. Located directly in the center of Newport in the sophisticated "Top of the Hill" neighborhood where the oldest mansions are still thriving as private homes. This mansion has quaint tourist rooms to large gorgeous romantic rooms. Something for everyone and a great breakfast to make your trip perfect. Massage therapists can come to your room for a relaxation session. Wireless printer and WiFi make it great for working while you enjoy tea in your room or on the verandah. The Innkeepers are born Rhode Islanders who can advise you to all the best restaurants that are off the beaten path. In the shoulder season, become a child again and play in Interactive Murder Mystery Weekends (all inclusive) where you are a character that gets wrapped up in a crazy, murderous plot as if you were in the movie Clue. Whatever the occasion, this Inn will sure be leaving an impression and warm memories to share with friends and family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Architect's Inn - George Champlin Mason House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.