I stayed at the Bayberry Inn April 22 and 23, 2006. It was truly lovely. The Inn is in walking distance to the Redwood Library a definite stop to see the free museum gallery inside. Also close to the Tennis Hall of Fame, Naval Museum and several other sites. A little bit farther from Thames Street the shopping street. The... More
- Also Known As:
- Bayberry Inn Of Newport Hotel Newport
- Bayberry Inn Of Newport Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bayberry Inn of Newport is a boutique hotel located in the Historic District of downtown Newport. Elegantly restored 1837 Spanish Victorian walking distance to Bellvue Avenue, Thames Street, Touro Synagogue, Banister's Wharf, Bowen's Wharf, International Tennis Hall of Fame boast a fireplace, private bath with a 2-person Jacuzzi tub hair dryer iron AC TV/VCR high speed wireless Internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Bayberry Inn of Newport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.