We booked the Wildwood rv for our two night stay towards the end of a three week road trip around the south west. Arriving in the afternoon after a long, hot drive from Las Vegas, the setting was incredibly peaceful, and the river absolutely amazing for swimming! The grounds have been thoughtfully laid out, with lots of seating areas and... More
- Also Known As:
- Rio Sierra Riverhouse Hotel
- Rio Sierra Riverhouse Hotel Three Rivers
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rio Sierra Riverhouse is a landmark riverfront property in California's Sierra foothills. We're located located 6 miles from Sequoia National Park. Five comfortable rental units are each furnished with refrigerator, coffeemaker, microwave, TV, telephone, and wireless internet access.Outside, guests enjoy access to a scenic river beach and, in summer, the town's locally famous swimming hole, known as Slicky.Pull up a beach chair. Hang out in a cabana.Come Stay on the River. Let Nature Do the Rest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Rio Sierra Riverhouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.