My daughter and I spent Mother's Day weekend at the Oge House. Its location in the King William district of San Antonio, close to the Riverwalk and to many neat restaurants was perfect. We loved staying in a house built over 100 years ago but with very up to date amenities. The shower was one of the best I have... More
- Also Known As:
- Noble Inns - The Oge House, Inn On The Riverwalk Hotel
- Noble Inns - The Oge House, Inn On The Riverwalk Hotel San Antonio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award-winning San Antonio TX bed and breakfast featuring luxurious suites, amazing breakfasts & gracious service! Our bed and breakfast in San Antonio is beautifully appointed with fine antiques, fireplaces with antique mantels, & marble baths with two person Jacuzzis. Enjoy Queen or King beds with fine linens at our unforgettable River Walk Bed and Breakfast. Relax in the gazebo, on expansive verandas, or in lovely gardens at our King William District bed and breakfast. We are the only AAA 4 diamond B&B/inn in San Antonio. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets and Hotels.com so you can book your Noble Inns - The Oge House, Inn on the Riverwalk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.