I don't know what it is about hotels in Providence...it's like these corporations just refuse to maintain/renovate their properties in this city. The Biltmore is fine, nothing great. It's in a great location, but that's really the only perk. The best hotel I have stayed at in Providence is still the Renaissance.
- Also Known As:
- The Providence Biltmore Hotel
- The Providence Biltmore Hotel Providence
- The Hotel Providence
- Biltmore Hotel Providence Ri
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of downtown, steps from the City's most exclusive shopping and dining areas and conveniently located near the Convention Center, and Providence Place Mall.The Providence Biltmore offers personal attention and comfort appealing to both leisure and business travelers. A welcoming alternative to more commercial branded hotels, the Biltmore provides an atmosphere to that of a grand European hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Otel, Amex, getaroom.com and Tingo so you can book your The Providence Biltmore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.