Best Western Rio Grande has a Southwestern flair, and is within walking distance to Old Town and the museums. There is a restaurant downstairs that serves meals or snacks, a lounge/bar, exercise room with good fitness equipment, business center, pool, and nearby running trail. Starbucks and a terrific restaurant/winery are also across the street.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Rio Grande Hotel
- Best Western Plus Rio Grande Hotel Albuquerque
- Best Western Albuquerque
- Albuquerque Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full service hotel located in the Historic Old Town District with over 150 unique shops, restaurants, and art galleries nestled around the Albuquerque Plaza. The Inn is bordered by I-40 to the North, the Downtown District to the East, Route 66 to the South, and the Rio Grande River to the West. Swimming pool, hot tub, restaurant, cantina, business center, and free Wi-Fi. 100% non-smoking facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Otel, Best Western, Olotels and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Rio Grande Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.