We live about 100 miles away and visited Natchez this week for a short break staying at the Monmouth Plantation for the first time. From the very welcoming check-in to the equally warm check-out , the whole experience was wonderful. We stayed in one of the cottages away from the main house - it was very comfortable, king bed &... More
- Also Known As:
- Monmouth Plantation Natchez Hotel
- Monmouth Plantation Natchez Hotel Natchez
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Monmouth Plantation, a National Historic Landmark, is a small luxury inn featuring 30 beautifully appointed rooms and suites, each having modern conveniences such as a private bathrooms, televisions, and WIFI in each room. Built by John Hankinson in 1818, Monmouth was purchased by General John A. Quitman, a hero of the Mexican War, in 1826 and remained in his family for nearly a century. Monmouth was returned to its antebellum magnificence by its current owners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Olotels, HotelsClick and Priceline so you can book your Monmouth Plantation Natchez reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.