Car trouble caused us to stay overnight at this Hampton Inn in Springfield, IL. Hotel staff was friendly and inviting, our bed was very comfortable. Breakfast was filling and very good also. Great accommodation, clean and comfortable room and very courteous and friendly staff. I whole heartedly recommend this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Springfield Hotel
- Hampton Inn Springfield Hotel Springfield
- Springfield Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The area around our Hampton Inn® hotel in Springfield has a special kind of affable, good-natured charm. But you can also have a seriously good time here. For instance, many of the best-known spots on Route 66 are here in Springfield. Like the Cozy Dog Drive In. They're still serving the famous "hot dog on a stick" the same way they did back in 1949. For preservation aloft, the Air Combat Museum shows (and sometimes flies) a dozen military aircraft. And children love Knight's Action Park & Caribbean Water Adventure-two parks at one location. It's just a mile from our hotel in Springfield.You absolutely can't leave our hotel in Springfield without visiting the Abraham Lincoln Presidential Library and Museum. The museum offers a fascinating and high-tech glimpse into the life and hardships of our nation's 16th president. You'll find many other Lincoln sites in this, the town he called home. So come for a visit to the Hampton Inn hotel in Springfield, a place of fun, history and good times. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Springfield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.