Good, clean, not fancy, good price. Front desk changed our assigned rooms from the first floor to the third floor, no problem. The room had a kitchenette which was clean and serviceable. Bed was king size and very comfortable. The room was quiet. Nearby restaurants were good. I would stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Anchorage Midtown Hotel Anchorage
- Residence Inn Anchorage Midtown Hotel
- Residence Inn Anchorage
- Anchorage Residence Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Residence Inn Anchorage Midtown, we offer newly redesigned spacious studios and one or two bedroom suites; each with fully equipped kitchens (microwave, stove, dishwasher and refrigerator), generous work space, wireless internet access and a direct phone line with voicemail. Enjoy our complimentary breakfast buffet, guest receptions (Monday through Thursday), and shuttle service to Ted Stevens International Airport. Other features include a business center, heated swimming pool, whirlpool, exercise room, complimentary newspaper, iron and ironing board in all suites, cable TV with in-room movies, complimentary grocery shopping services, guest laundry and valet service and daily housekeeping service. Pets accepted. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Tingo so you can book your Residence Inn Anchorage Midtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.