My new wife and I stayed with Kevin for the first 3 days of our honeymoon trip to NOLA. We found him here, on TripAdvisor. What everyone says is true; very nice rooms, very comfortable. Kevin had great advice on where to eat, what to see, and was quite helpful in general. We'd definitely stay with them again.
- Also Known As:
- House Of The Rising Sun Hotel
- House Of The Rising Sun b&b
- House Of The Rising Sun Hotel New Orleans
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1896, this charming "shotgun double" cottage is nestled within the beautiful Algiers Point Historic District, a short walk from the free ferry to the French Quarter, Convention Center, etc. Features 11 foot ceilings, hardwood floors, and private bathrooms. Come and slip back in time in New Orleans' best kept secret - Algiers Point. ... more less