We stayed here for 4 days very nice hotel. We found out our flight home was cancelled no big deal to stay another night. Nice accommodation. The only issue was we were 5 people with a king size bed and a pull out couch so 3 of us slept in the king and 2 on the pull out. But overall... More
- Also Known As:
- Frenchmen Orleans At 519, a Festiva Hotel
- Frenchmen Orleans At 519, a Festiva Hotel New Orleans
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Festiva Hospitality Group is proud to introduce its very own Frenchmen Orleans. Within walking distance of all the world-famous French Quarter attractions and the newly acclaimed cultural and arts district of Frenchmen Street, the Frenchmen Orleans is as close to the action of New Orleans as you can be! Whether you’re there for shopping, history, architecture, music, art, sightseeing or Mardi Gras, the Frenchmen Orleans is the perfect home base for a stay in the Big Easy for any interest and age group.After a busy day enjoying the sights and sounds of the city you may wish to take advantage of the Frenchmen Orleans’ private courtyard, pool and spa; or perhaps you want to enjoy a quiet evening inside preparing a meal in your fully equipped kitchen. Regardless, our staff is committed to your comfort and convenience during your stay.Connect with Festiva Hospitality Group on the major social networking sites. Festiva is very active on following and updating new and information so you will never lose track of events and specials. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Venere and Hotwire so you can book your Frenchmen Orleans at 519, a Festiva Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.