Checked in by a friendly guy...who forgot to give us our welcome pkg and gave us worst room in hotel, backing up to svc elevator. Like sleeping on subway tracks. No amenities, not even a shower cap. When called for second bar of soap, tipped staff, only to have maid take it back before I could use it. Had to... More
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency New Orelans Hotel
- Hyatt Regency New Orelans Hotel New Orleans
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency New Orleans re-opened in October 2011 after a $275 million redesign and revitalization and features 1,193 guest rooms and suites, 200,000 square feet of meeting and event space, expansive food and beverage offerings, and unprecedented service. Located downtown on Loyola Avenue, the hotel is adjacent to the Louisiana Superdome and anchors the vibrant Sports and Entertainment District. Hyatt Regency New Orleans borders the new Medical District, the Arts & Entertainment District and is just blocks from the French Quarter, Ernest N. Morial Convention Center and the Mississippi Riverfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Hyatt Regency New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.