We were visiting New Orleans to check out the area before relocating there. Originally we planned to stay in the suburbs (where we were looking for houses), but decided to stay int he French Quarter to get the "real" New Orleans experience. Hotel Le Marais was not only budget-friendly, but it was super nice! Very clean and the beds are... More
- Also Known As:
- St Ann Marie Antoinette Hotel
- Hotel St Ann Marie Antoinette
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be inspired by an effortless amalgamation of classic and modern. Hotel le Marais is New Orleans’ newest upscale boutique hotel. It is where the trendsetters, influencers and fashionistas go to stay in the heart of it all. Set amid a historic and cultural backdrop, this French Quarter hotel is a modern and upscale sanctuary with four-star amenities and a high level of personal service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Amex, Olotels, Booking.com, Venere, Travelocity, Otel, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Le Marais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.