Stayed at Hotel Le Marais the week of Thanksgiving with my wife and our two kids (both under 10). The hotel was just what we had hoped for: in the Quarter, close to everything, yet, surprisingly quiet (note we asked for a quiet room) for being so close to Bourbon Street. The room was very comfortable. We spent a lot... More
- Also Known As:
- St Ann Marie Antoinette Hotel
- Hotel St Ann Marie Antoinette
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be inspired by an effortless amalgamation of classic and modern. Hotel le Marais is New Orleans’ newest upscale boutique hotel. It is where the trendsetters, influencers and fashionistas go to stay in the heart of it all. Set amid a historic and cultural backdrop, this French Quarter hotel is a modern and upscale sanctuary with four-star amenities and a high level of personal service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Amex, Olotels, Booking.com, Travelocity, Otel, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Le Marais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.