Stayed here last night and no complaints at all. All staff were very professional and friendly. Rooms are full of character yet modern and immaculate. Such a nice atmosphere here too, the courtyard with hot tub is pretty, and the other people staying are nice. Overall, a great place to stay to really experience the French quarter. A 5 minute... More
- Also Known As:
- Ursuline Guest House Hotel New Orleans
- Ursuline Guest House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Originally constructed in the 1700's, the Inn on Ursulines is one of the oldest structures in the French Quarter. Located between the famed Royal and Bourbon streets, this traditional Creole Cottage was once owned by Marie Laveau, who operated it as a guest house for travelers to the city seeking her services.While the smallest of the French Quarter Guest Houses group of boutique hotels, the Inn on Ursulines, and each of its 15 guest rooms, has been carefully restored to showcase the property's everlasting charm.Engrossed in the property's rich history and architecture are guest rooms providing today's traveler the comfort and modern conveniences expected of a great hotel. Our inviting courtyard is your personal sanctuary from the ongoing thrill that is the New Orleans experience. With both location and comfort, the Inn on Ursulines is the perfect home base for your next authentic French Quarter adventure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, EasyToBook, Hotwire, Priceline, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Inn on Ursulines reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.