There are 4 of us travelling (2 couples). Our purpose here was for the dolphin watching. But we went ahead with snorkelling as well. Check in was hassle free and quick. We booked the superior room but upgraded to the deluxe room. Its bigger and located on the 1st floor facing the pool and garden. Lovina beach is just behind... More
- Also Known As:
- Sumahotel Lovina Beach Kalibukbuk
- Suma Hotel Lovina Beach Bali/Kalibukbuk
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sumahotel is located close to the sea and not far from the centre of Lovina beach. We have a nice pool and a lot of things to do. We can arrange a lot of trips: scuba diving, snorkling, tracking, temples to see, Balineese dancing, bull riding, etc. Our rates of the apartments are very low, so a lot of quality for your money. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Suma Hotel Lovina Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.