Jasmine Valley is very well run, has exceptionally good service and the food is the best. And all of this includes a tree house with a great view and breeze. I saw a beautiful blue bird while I was having my feet nibbled by the fish. I just wish we had planned to stay here longer. The staff was more... More
- Also Known As:
- Jasmine Valley Eco-Resort Hotel Kep
- Jasmine Valley Eco-Resort Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jasmine Valley, nestled just below the national park in the beautiful jungle-covered mountains of the seaside Cambodian town of Kep. An eco-resort, offering accommodation, delicious, healthy foods, sounds of the Cambodian Jungle, magnificent views across islands to Vietnam and the sweet fragrance of Jasmine and jungle blossom. Solar powered mud-brick and thatch bungalows and "treehouses" overlooking the valley and sea. Direct access to the jungle, natural swimming pool during the wet season, games room, amphitheater, skate bowl. Family friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Jasmine Valley Eco-Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.