We discussed how long to stay at Oliver's Camp with Imagine Africa and we're glad we decided on 3 nights. There is so much to do, with walking safaris and night drives from the camp and then the whole of Tarangire Park to explore. Masses of bird species and lots of elephants playing in the swamp. The camp strikes a... More
- Also Known As:
- Oliver`s Camp, Asilia Africa Hotel Tarangire National Park
- Oliver`s Camp, Asilia Africa Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deep in the south of the spectacular Tarangire National Park, Oliver's Camp may well be the best-kept secret for travelers seeking a real bush experience, located close to the animal dense Silale Swamps. Environmentally friendly Oliver’s Camp is the place to enjoy personal and friendly atmosphere in a Bush camp that makes you feel at one with nature and offer exclusive activities such as walking and fly camping which give you a true bush experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Oliver's Camp, Asilia Africa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.